About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 5 December 2017

M&S Paddington Bear Resin Gold Bauble

 


The Paddington Bear Resin Bear is available in both gold and traditional colours from Marks and Spencers.  He is available in store and online. He costs £4 and is part of the 3for2 offer.  He measures 10ck(h)x5.3xm(w).  His face is adorable and the detail is amazing. He would make a great gift for a Paddy Byron Bear lover of any age!

I purchased my Paddington Bear myself. 
Available here: 


1 comment: