About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 April 2019

Z for Accesorize: Labradorite Diamond Shaped Ring

My favourite stone is labradorite.  It is such a magical stone, so interesting and alluring as you look at the seemingly none distinct grey stone suddenly produce flashes of blue and green as the light hits it.  Z for Accesorize have produced a diamond shaped laboradite gold plated ring (£15). It is a small elegant piece which is timeless and will go with anything and can be worn in any season. It fits comfortably on the finger as the band is very slim.  





I purchased this item myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own.

The ring is available here and all Accessorize stores.



2 comments: