About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 20 April 2019

Z for Accesorize: Rainbow Moonstone Star Signet Ring


Made for the Z for Accesorize range, this rainbow moonstone signet ring (£15) is gold plated with a semi precious  rainbow moonstone in the centre of the star shaped engraving. It is an elegant and weighty ring, comfortable to wear and the rainbow moonstone takes on different hues in the sunshine making it mesmerising and a gorgeous piece to wear in the spring and summer months.  

I purchased this item myself and all views expressed in this blog are my own.





3 comments:

  1. So beautiful - can see why you love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. (Sarah Cooper)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moonstone - my birth stone is either pearl (CRUEL!) or moonstone so this is one of my favourite of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete