About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Review & #Win Couture Kingdom 101 Dalmations Pongo & Perdita Kissing Dogs White Gold Plated Necklace

May’s Instagram competition prize is a Couture Kingdom 101 Dalmations Pongo & Perdita Necklace (£45). All you have to do is follow my account and like the post. You can tag friends for extra entries. The competition is open internationally and closes on 1 June. 


Both the necklace and pendant are 14kt white gold plated with enamelled detailing, featuring Pongo and Perdita, the stars of 101 Dalmations.  The chain is 45cm  has a 7cm extender, fastening with s lobster clasp. As I have problems gripping small clasps I do prefer lobster fasteners as I find them easier to hold. The pendant measures 20 by 35 mm. The necklace is officially licenced Disney jewellery and it   is presented in official Disney Couture packaging, a box wrapped in their distinctive purple branded tissue paper plus a mini pack of refresher sweets. I have a lot of CK jewellery but I think this is my favourite piece ( I bought one for me and one to use as a prize). The necklace hangs really well and the dogs are instantly identifiable - I wish they would bring out matching earrings. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 



3 comments:

  1. What fun the designs are. Dalmations are very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. This is my son's partner's favourite film, and I know she would love this necklace.

    ReplyDelete