About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 3 April 2020

Review & #Win: Wet Brush Narwhale Unicorn Plush Kid’s Detangler Hairbrush

The Wet brush narwhal unicorn detangler hairbrush is part of the Wet brush kids plush brush range. The range consists of several plushies or huggable characters such as the narwhal that can be attached to a child’s size Wet brush. 

The brush measures 9cm x 3.1cm in length and the brush handle is just the right size and comfortable for a child/ small hand to grip. The bristles are ultra soft intelliflex bristles that make detangling and de knotting tangled or curly hair so much easier with less tears, minimising pain and making it a more enjoyable experience!  The design of the bristles also helps prevent both tearing and split ends.  The bristles gently massage the scalp stimulating blood flow and strengthening hair. 




I chose the narwhale unicorn plush as it is so cute. The plush itself is completely detachable - I didn’t remove it totally for my photos as I am using it as competition prize - and it is easy to get in and off. The material is partly blue with a tiny heart on his cheek. The whole concept is adorable and well thought out. Who wouldn’t want a narwhal to brush their hair?? 



Competition links (1 prize per social media account). 


Rules:
Competition open worldwide 
Not affiliated in anyway with Wet brush
C/D 02 may 2020 11.59 GMT 
ONE PRIZE per social media platform. 
Good luck 


22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My teenage daughter uses the Wet brush and loves it. I had no idea they had cute designs like this for little children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say my kids would love that. My five year old hates getting her hair brushed, something like this would really help get her on board.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I don't use brushes like this sadly because my hair would frizz up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! For the shape I think that the kids would adore it. Useful and pretty, great combo. - Amalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! I want one even though I am not a little girl! Maybe I'll have to get it for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a cool one. It gets people engaged. plus the product is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so much fun! I bet this would make it much easier to convince a young one to embrace brushing their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness!! that is sooo cute! I would have had that for my girl when she was little. Now, I know the perfect gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! My daughter would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This is adorable! What other plushies do they offer?

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my! it looks way too cute. I want it now

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! That is a super cute brush! My cousin's would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute, my daughter will surely love these brushes

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't realize we needed a narwhale brush, but this is a very good one! What a cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any brush that makes taking care of my daughter's hair a little less dramatic is ok by me. I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This hairbrush is so cute and perfect for my youngest's curly hair.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wet brush is the best! The kids version is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is very cute, and would be brilliant for detangling my little granddaughter's hair.

    ReplyDelete