About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 1 May 2020

Review: ShopDisney Chip ‘n’ Dale Trinket Dish

I saw the Chip ‘n’ Dale Trinket Dish (£15) on the new section of the ShopDisney website and was intrigued as I have been looking for a trinket dish that I can easily display/store earrings on. The heart section at the back of Chip and Dale has been designed for that purpose so I thought I would get one (and my free Disney Elsa key). The trinket dish measures 12x16x9cm and  is made from resin and metal. The chipmunks and peanut are resin the rainbow heart is metal. 


This is a lovely item, slightly different to the ceramic dishes that are widely available. The chipmunks are really detailed and the item is quite sturdy. My only complaint would be that when it arrived there was a huge sticker on the earring section just behind the chipmunks telling me it was a jewellery dish which was quite hard to remove!  The dish looks great as an instagram/ blog prop to display my jewellery as it is an eye catching colourful piece.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own 





1 comment:

  1. I know a special young lady who will love this beauty too

    ReplyDelete