About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 1 December 2019

Paul Joe Beaute Advent 2019 Calendar Day 1




Paul & Joe Beaute’s 2019 Makeup advent calendar is the only advent I purchase. At £80 it is expensive but this year’s calendar consists of 24 items. Some are full size items.There are also pouches, lipstick and blusher cases and sample size skin care items. Day 1 is a pouch to put all the items in. It’s cute and great for travel. 
The advent calendar is a piece of art in itself. Covered in pictures of chrysanthemums and featuring the founder of P&J’s two cats - Gypsy and Nounette.




2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! First year l brought one and l got a Harry Potter funko calendar :)

    ReplyDelete