About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 26 April 2021

Couture Kingdom Disney Essential Toy Story Hamm Piggy Bank Enamel Stud Earrings & Necklace

 
The Couture Kingdom Disney Essential Pixar Hamm Piggy Bank Enamel Earrings (£14.99) and Necklace (£17.99) are available on both Couture Kingdom sites. They are part of the Disney Essential range and are made from stainless steel and have detailed enamelling. 

 

The earrings measure 12mm and are packaged in a display card, whilst the pendant measures 16mm and the chain 40cm with an addition 7cm extender. The necklace is packaged in a gift envelope which is great as the chain doesn’t get tangled up. 

The Disney Essential range make great gifts which are easy and light to pop in an envelope and post due to the current social distancing rules. The Jewellery is cute and reasonably priced for the quality and detail that goes into each piece of jewellery. These items, and others I have reviewed, would make a great gift for any Disney fan. 



I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


2 comments: