About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 27 April 2021

Review: Couture Kingdom Disney Essential Pixar Toy Story Rex Dinosaur Necklace


The Couture Kingdom Disney Essential Pixar Toy Story Rex Dinosaur Necklace (£17.99) is available from the Couture Kingdom website. There are matching earrings but they were out of stock when I purchased the necklace. 

As with all the Disney Essential jewellery, the necklace is made from stainless steel, has a trigger clasp and is presented in a gift envelope. Rex measures 16mm and the chain 40cm with an extra 7cm via the extender. There is also enamelled detailing which adds character to the piece. 


The enamelling completely captures Rex’s facial expression that he has in the Toy Story movies! The same goofy smile which makes him so adorable. 

As with all Disney Essential pieces it is well made, has lots of detail and is a reasonable price.


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 








1 comment: