About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 April 2021

Review: Couture Kingdom ECC R2-D2 Enamel Earrings and Necklace


The Couture Kingdom Star Wars collection is only available on their Australian site but as shipping is quite reasonable (free registered shipping over $99) and quick I don’t mind paying a little bit extra - I paid £5.94 shipping for my last order. 


 The ECC R2-D2 enamel stud earrings are £11, made from stainless steel and have a butterfly closure. They measure 12mm and come presented on a Star Wars embossed card display. They are adorable and the enamelling is so detailed.  

 The matching necklace has a necklace length of 40cm with a 7cm extender chain. R2 measures  16 and has enamelled detailing. The necklace is presented in a necklace envelope so the chain does not get tangled. 

These are lovely items for a Star Wars enthusiast of any age. The price point and quality are great (even with the shipping costs) and as they are made from stainless steel there are less likely to be allergy problems.



I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 





2 comments: