About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 20 October 2021

Disney Store Gargoyle Light-Up Hanging Ornament, The Haunted Mansion

 ShopDisneyUK now sell hanging ornaments all the year round. So as Halloween is nearly upon us I have decided  to review the light up gargoyle hanging ornament (£18).  

Inspired by the Haunted Mansion, this detailed gargoyle holds a light up candle in each hand (the switch is on the base). The ornament can be either free standing or hung from a ribbon loop which can be easily removed and refastened using the clasp. The gargoyle measures 10.7x7x7cm and batteries for the light up function (LR41) are included. He is made from resin and stone powder with very detailed painted features and he does have a very stony/ granite like appearance.  I use mine as a free standing night light as he does give a bright glow. I do like him, but the packing he came in wasn’t great and a few of the other ornaments were broken due to insufficient packaging. I do feel that Disney are pushing up the prices of the hanging ornaments, even though all the stores bar Oxford Street have recently closed. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


 

1 comment: