About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Review: TumbleandRose Sterling Silver Tiny Raw Aquamarine Necklace



I was recently diagnosed with and was told that I need treatment for glaucoma. I have always teetered on the edge of the thinking semi precious stones have restorative or healing qualities and as I was feeling pretty upset about the diagnosis I looked up which stones could help eye problems (obviously I will still continue with mainstream medical treatments, the laser procedure was not fun).

Aquamarine is a positive gemstone thought to bring happiness and help with grieving process. It is also thought to improve eye sight and help with eye problems. 

I purchased a sterling silver tiny raw aquamarine pendant (£16.10) from Rose and Tumble, a small Etsy seller. She makes no claims aquamarine or any gemstones have healing benefits. I chose this pendant because I like it.

The pendant arrived nicely packaged in a tiny hessian gift bag. The raw aquamarine stone is tiny but also extremely beautiful and minimalist. The rawness of the stone makes it seem very pure and close to nature. The silver setting and jump ring seem to make the stone glow in the sun. 

I really like this pendant, bought in a moment of panic, I don’t think it will solve one of my many health problems, but it does cheer  me up  when I wear it. 



I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 







3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. There is treatment, I've taken care of many people with glaucoma. That is one beautiful necklace. Aquamarine is my daughter's birthstone! Good to know, it brings happiness.
    ~Michelle
    Https://michellescrazybusylife.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I don't know if the necklace will help you with glaucoma I do find it very beautiful. Hope you enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful that glaucoma can now have so many treatment options compared to previous decades. I know several people who had glaucoma. It was very frustrating for them to go through the waiting period leading up to their treatment option, however. Sending hugs across the miles and prayers that you come through this experience hale and hearty.

    ReplyDelete