About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 12 October 2021

Review: Couture Kingdom ECC The Child Baby Yoda Enamel Stud Earrings & Necklace

CoutureKingdom.com stock a range of Star Wars themed jewellery not yet available on their U.K. site. As the international shipping is both reasonable and fairly quick I bought several pieces to use as Instagram competition prizes and to review here. 

 The ECC The Child Baby Yoda Enamel Stud Earrings (£11) and matching necklace (£14) are reasonablely priced and would be great for any Star Wars/ The Mandalorian fan (cuff links are available (£27) in their white gold range. Both items come in jewellery envelopes. They are made from stainless steel and have enamel detailing. The earrings are for pierced ears and have a butterfly fastening. The Baby Yodas each measure 12mm. The necklace length is 40cm with a 7cm extension. Baby Yoda measures 16mm. 

These pieces would make great gifts for Disney/Star Wars fans of any age. They are reasonably priced and well made. 


I purchased the items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 




2 comments:

  1. These are beauties - woud make the perfect gifts for my gorgeous neice

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful pieces, perfect for fans of Star Wars! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete