About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 23 October 2016

Accessorize Rose Gold Filigree Disc Short Earrings: A Review


These earrings are designed by Zara Simon as part of her Z for Accessorize range.  They are £10 and are made of rose gold plated metal (75%) and glass (25%) with semi precious stone embellishments. This is the first time I have had some Z jewellery which hasn't stated what the embellishments are made out of. The earrings came on a swing tag and as I ordered online also came wrapped in bubble wrap and in the normal branded Accessorize packaging. 
The earrings are very light, elegant and tiny, once they have been put in it is easy to forget you are wearing them as they are so light! They have fish wire hooks so there is no need to struggle with the back of butterfly closures - I have dexterity problems and cannot reach across to hold the earring in my ear whilst I clip in the back of the butterfly to the back of the earring to secure it, so this is much easier. Just slide in and they are ready to go! I really like these earrings. As with all Z for Accessorize jewellery they look more expensive than they actually are and the filigree design makes then stand out and look unusual. 

I bought these earrings myself and they can be found here: http://uk.accessorize.com/view/product/uk_catalog/acc_2,acc_2.4/1815298200

No comments:

Post a Comment