About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 11 September 2020

Review: Acdria Butterfly Transparent Ring



In the last few years I have purchased several items of Acdria jewellery. I was also lucky enough to be gifted 2 pieces last year by them. I have reviewed the Butterfly hair pin and common blue butterflyButterfly bangle and Tiger butterfly studs, so when I saw there was a transparent acrylic butterfly ring (£21) available I added it to my butterfly collection. 

The ring is handmade and available in three sizes. The pattern is a miniature version of the bangle. The ring is made out of resin and is very elegant and minimalist. Like all Acdria jewellery the pattern isn’t twee or cutesy. The butterflies look realistic, as though they are fluttering around my finger. The ring came promptly and nicely packaged in an Acdria embossed gift box.


I will continue to purchase from this company both for myself and for gifts,  as their customer service is excellent, their products are designed and made in the U.K., are cruelty free and vegan friendly and I love their aesthetic. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely post. We are delighted that you are so happy with our jewellery. The pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful, my partner would love it.

    ReplyDelete