About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 17 May 2021

Review Raemi Pari Ring

Amelia Liana is a well known influencer who has been involved in various successful Jewell collaborations. She has finally launched her own jewellery brand Raemi. Her designs combine and are inspired  her Lebanese and Iranian heritage whilst also ensuring her jewellery is full of sparkling magic. 10% of her profits are donated to Young Woman’s Trust, a charity designed to both empower and encourage young women. 

The jewellery is made from either 18 ct gold plate or sterling silver. The first collection was based around the evil eye and comprised of hoops, necklaces and earrings. The second collection is based upon good luck and looks very elegant yet also quirky. 

    I chose the Pari ring (£69) in 18ct gold plate vermeil with peacock blue and dusky stones. The design is inspired by the evil eye. The ring comprises of several evil eyes, each with a blue or dusky stone in the centre of each eye. The ring can be worn on it own or stacked with others from her collection. 

 I find the ring comfortable and light to wear. The stones don’t protrude out of the ring- important if you are a glasses wearer who has itchy eyes and has scratched very expensive lenses because she (me) couldn’t be bothered to remove the ring before itching my eye. The ring is eye catching and unusual. The peacock blue stone reminds me of the blue azure sea whilst the dusky stones have a grey smokey hue. 

My ring came packaged securely in branded packaging and would make a great gift - just stick a bow on the box and it’s ready to go. I think the next item I will try, when it is back in stock, is the Farrah ear cuff  (£29) in sterling silver. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own.





















15 comments:

  1. Oh wow this ring is so pretty. I love the display on a rose quartz crystal too! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love the ring. I love the detail and I love your choice of stone, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ring! I like that the stones won't be scratching things up as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better tell my wife and daughters to check out these jewelries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a very nice ring to wear. The stone color is one of my favourits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've lost so many rings that I simply don't bother to wear them anymore. Every time I washed my hands, I left a ring at the bathroom - terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ring looks simple, classy and elegant, great choice! Glad that you like it! - Knycx Journeying

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raemi brand definitely looks amazing and also involves charity . I think this is a great way to go

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is her collection and pieces really beautiful but I love the fact that some proceeds will go to charity. What an inspiring entrepreneur!

    ReplyDelete
  10. my wife would love this..but im not sure if i can afford it

    ReplyDelete
  11. That ring is really beautiful! I really want to have one as it also benefits charity!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That ring is beautiful. Definitely something I would add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The ring looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't use this website. Customer service is awful rude and invalidating my complaint ? would not recommend at all

    ReplyDelete