About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 16 May 2021

Review & #Win Couture Kingdom White Gold Plate Winnie the Pooh Balloon Necklace



After a disastrous April - I fell a foot backwards suffered concussion, broke several ribs and had to have my head glued back together then to top it off my precious cat died suddenly. This month’s Instagram competition prize almost makes me smile. Never a fan of Winnie I do, however, find this 14k silver plated Couture Kingdom lariat necklace quite cute, with Winnie floating off holding a red balloon.

  This 3D sculpted necklace (£45) is made from 14k white gold plate with a high shine finish which contrasts beautifully with the red crystal encrusted balloon. The necklace measures 45 with a 7cm extender. Winnie and balloon measure 57mm. The tiny disc on the end of the extender has a cute honey pot on one side and an acknowledgement to A. A. Milne and E. H. Shepard.


To enter the Instagram competition to Win this necklace follow the link Instagram Competition 

Rules 

Follow the IG account @sparkling_magpie

Like the post

Comment on post

Tag friends and/or like other posts on this account for extra entries.

Competition open internationally 

Closing date 1 June 2021 11.59 GMT

Competition not affiliated with Couture Kingdom - I purchased it myself 











5 comments:

  1. So beautiful and special LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like you've had a rough April - I hope this month is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will recover from all the setbacks and i look forward to reading some great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks adorable and bring back some dear childhood memories, thanks a lot for sharing! - Knycx Journeying

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! that is way too cute! I would definitely love this

    ReplyDelete