About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 28 December 2020

Awoken Jewellery: Review Bird Earrings

I did say in my previous review there were a lot of items that I coveted in the Awoken Jewellery Etsy shop and so here are the earrings my cat bought me for Christmas. They are gold plated brass twigs with tiny gold plated bird silhouettes (£25).  Fresh water pearls have been attached to add to the overall elegant  look of the earring. The stud itself is sterling silver. The earrings measure 3cm and are also available in sterling silver. As with all Awoken Jewellery these earrings are hand made and look so unique. 

The earrings arrived beautifully packaged, lucky Alfie just pushed it under the tree with his paw! I look forward to seeing what gorgeous items have been reawoken or repurposed into new designs!

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own  

2 comments:

  1. You have great taste - they are beauties

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thoughts is they have such lovely intricate detail to them and are so unique. I've not seen any earring like this and I love birds there is a local wildlife park near me and I often go bird watching there. These earrings would go down a storm with them!

    ReplyDelete