About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Review: Gisela Graham New England Style Squirrel Decoration

 I purchased the Gisela Graham New England Squirrel Decoration (£7.50) as a Christmas gift. The squirrel measures 12x20x2cm and is made from wood. It has two tiny red bells hanging from a rustic brown bow around its neck. The squirrel is decorated on both sides. It is a standing decoration that I would have sat on a bookshelf all the year round as he is such an eye catching ornament. 

 
I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment:

  1. I love squirrels! They are so cute and when I was a child there used to be so many in a local park. Unfortunately as I grew I moved and when I went back to take my children I heard there is very few left now. I love this wooden squirrel it's lovely and would be wonderful all year round on a bookcase.

    ReplyDelete