About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Review: Fable England Enchanted Tree Face Mask

My favourite walking stick is my Classic Canes Forest Friends walking stick. I was browsing Fable England’s web shop for last minute Christmas presents and saw that they now sold face masks/coverings. I love the aesthetic of Fable England and their focus upon nature and British wildlife and so I was naturally drawn to the Enchanted Tree face mask (£9.95) due to the gorgeous and detailed artwork. The mask features deer, foxes and mice with a tree themed background. 

 Made from 100% cotton, the mask has a flexible nose piece, which I am finding is a must for glasses wearers! Is fully lined with a filter pocket, each mask also comes with two pockets, has adjustable ear straps and it is machine washable. The mask measures 20x14cm.

I love that the mask compliments my walking stick or vice versa. The mask is comfortable to wear, my glasses do not steam up as much due to the flexible nose bridge and the ear straps are so easy to adjust and the elastic doesn’t rub my ears. The mask also has panelling to help ensure a secure and snug fit. I know a lot of the masks don’t look as though they fit my jaw line and that is because I don’t really have one due to my neck fusion. This operation made my neck shorter and sort of squashed it down so I lost my jaw definition. This one does fit and the panelling adds extra security. 

I really like my face mask. It arrived beautifully packaged and I was pleased to get two filters included. I like that the mask is bright, colourful and the name reminds me of the Enid Blyton series! I think I may well ask myself for the woodland life face mask for my birthday!!

                   


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

2 comments:

  1. Got one for dad too - be nice to have a matching mask n

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stylish! I know walking sticks and masks aren't fashion accessories! But that being said, they do look absolutely lovely and very stylish! I too am a glasses wearer and so far the only masks I have found that don't make me fog up is the disposable ones, which I don't wish to keep adding to landfill. This looks great as it seems to come quite high up and with the flexible nose piece looks great for us glasses wearers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete