About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 4 December 2020

Review: Murad Replenishing Multi Acid Peel


I have had a pretty poor 18 months health wise, stress wise and family wise and my skin has reflected this as it has been the worst it has ever been in terms of acne, poor texture and lack of radiance. I saw a massive improvement when I started using the Murad Youth  Renewal system and I still use that (link to my blog post)  but that didn’t get rid of the craters and poor texture around my nose/chin areas. I also wanted to reduce my forehead scowl and lines above my nose. I had a sample of the Murad Replenishing Multi-acid Peel which I used on a whim and within a few days the skin around my nose looked less crater like and healthier. I purchased the 100ml (£48) to continue using it.

The Multi Acid Peel is a daily bi phase peel which both nourishes and rejuvenates the skin. Used in the evening you firstly cleanse the skin, then shake the bottle so the two colours mix in to one then apply a few drops on a pad to wherever you need on your face/chest area. Phase 1 resurfaces the skin making it smoother and brighter whilst Phase 2 nourishes the skin for a more vibrant complexion.

  My skin is now much brighter and less uneven around the nose area whilst the lines around my forehead and “eleven” lines are becoming less noticeable.

 I find the peel easy to use - just shake the bottle then unscrew the cap and gold the bottle over a cotton (in my case reusable) pad until a few drops fall out then wipe over the face. 

 I enjoy using this product, it’s relaxing to massage it in and I saw results very quickly which has spurred me on. I know that due to health stresses and the medication I take my skin will never be perfect but using these products makes it so much better and I don’t feel self conscious about having photos taken etc. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 



2 comments:

  1. I've heard about Murad before by younger bloggers in their 20's so I've always wondered if it would work on me in my 30's. With your photos it's clear it works on all ages and has benefits for everyone.

    ReplyDelete