About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 14 December 2020

Review: ANNA SUI Romantica Exotica Eau De Toilette 50ml Music Box Gift Set

 
I bought the Anna Sui Romantica Exotica Eau de Toilette Music Box set (£39) during my mother’s illness and didn’t get around to reviewing or even opening it until now. The set includes the music box, a 50ml eau de toilette, 90 ml body lotion and 90ml shower gel. 


The music box is made from metal. It winds up with the little handle on the back of the box. The graphics have a New York feel to them.

  

The eau de toilette and accompanying items have a gourmand scent to them. The scent is a floral fruity combination of lemon, black currant, jasmine, sandalwood and gardenia. It is a happy/romantic scent that reminds me of warm summer days. The eau de toilette bottle is very pretty, it is decorated with golden dragonflies and roses.  


I enjoy the scent of this set and will continue to use, I think I will only repurchase the toilette as I am not really into layering my products. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


4 comments:

  1. This is soo cool! Fragrance + music box is genius. I'm glad you enjoy this scent from Anna Sui :)

    Mari | www.dazedmari.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have a music box. I've not seen a perfume set presented like this before, just with the usual cardboard and plastic packaging. Sounds like it smells as lovely as it is presented.

    ReplyDelete