About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 28 December 2020

Awoken Jewellery: Review Gold Leaf & Garnet Earrings

I follow a lot of Etsy jewellery sellers via Instagram and was lucky enough to win a pair of gold leaf and garnet bead stud earrings from Awoken Jewellery . I chose the gold plated sterling silver leaf earrings with garnet beads as garnet is the birthstone for January, my birth stone/ month. I love these earrings, they are so delicate, festive  and unusual. They arrived beautifully packaged and there are lots of other items in her shop that I love. The earrings are easy for me to grip and fasten, due to the shape of the leaf, into my ears despite my dexterity and hand/ eye coordination issues. 


I love Awoken Jewellery, owned by Tamsin as she buys and repurposes vintage buttons, jewellery and interesting items such as lace and gives them a new lease of life as a gorgeous piece of jewellery. 

These earrings or any item in Tasmin’s store would make a great gift that would not even need wrapping due to the beautiful bow and box!

 I was lucky enough to win these earrings but this did not influence my review. 

3 comments:

  1. They look really beautiful. I love how they aren't festive in the over the top tacky way but in a more subtle way. They sit really nicely when in the box I thought they might be quite big but they are a lovely size and look really nice.

    ReplyDelete