About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 17 January 2022

Book Review: Returning For His Unknown Son by Tara Pammi

Returning For His Unknown Son is written by Tara Pammi and published by Mills & Boon Modern. A combination of marriage of convenience between Christian and Pryia. Christian suffers amnesia, plane crash whilst Pryia is a teenager who married, had a baby and become a CEO (growing up fast). Fast forward 8 years plus (deep breathe) the hero comes back to find he has a son should culminate in a great read but somehow it doesn’t. I normally enjoy Tara Pammi’ s novels and read them in one sitting. I struggled to get through this one. Not the most enjoyable of reads. 


I love Mills & Boon UK and I think you will too! Click my personal referral link to get a discount on your first purchase http://rwrd.io/f4yjeqp?c 

 I received this book via Netgalley and Mills and Boon in exchange for a honest review. I am a #MillsAndBoonInsider #netgalley #gifted


No comments:

Post a Comment