About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 21 August 2023

Review: Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery Sterling Silver Moonstone Deco Ring





I recently purchased a ring in the Carrie Elizabeth sample sale. Unfortunately they sent the wrong size, then when I put another order in it was out of stock. I was offered a selection of rings that were double the price of the one I had originally chosen, or I could have a refund. I chose the  Moonstone Deco Ring  (£85).

The ring is an Art Deco inspired ring. The central rainbow moonstone is an emerald cut 7x5mm stone. The surrounding rainbow moonstones are baguette cut stones. The width of the sterling silver band is 1.2mm. The ring came in a little pouch, gift box and letterbox sized out packaging so need to wait in to sign for it!

The ring is very ornate and beautiful. The moonstones flash and almost look alive in the sun! It isn’t a ring I would wear every day as I have itchy eyes and wear glasses and I have already scratched a very expensive lens with a ring! A very expensive lesson was learnt that day. I would class it as a going out /occasion ring. 



I really like my replacement ring. I love moonstones and this is the largest semi precious stone ring I own. I’m still disappointed about my original ring but mistakes happen and it’s how their customer service address the issue that’s important. I am willing to give Carrie Elizabeth Jewellery another chance in the future, if I see a piece I like, as their customer service admitted their mistake, apologised and offered a more expensive replacement. 




No comments:

Post a Comment