About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 21 August 2023

Review: Pisamonas UK Wedge Espadrilles with Buckles

 

As mentioned in my previous Pisamonas big post, I have tiny feet and don’t want to inflict my toes on anyone. The Valencian wedge espadrilles with a buckle are available in sizes 28-35 (£36.95) and don’t look childish. 

The shoes come in 6 colours, I chose grey. I think they look like a bluish grey in real life and they will look great in the summer months. The toe area and strap are made from the same soft canvas material and the buckle is easy to fasten, even though I can’t look down to fasten it. The sole is a non sip material so I feel safe walking around. The heel is a low wedge which is really comfortable. 

I enjoy wearing these shoes. I actually prefer them to the suede ones. They add a little height, are stylish and feel secure on my feet. 

I would recommend Pisamonas as a website and brand. The customer service is excellent. Their shoes are well made and reasonably priced. There are regular sales and discounts at the end of season. I would, however, be careful with returns as post Brexit they can be expensive! 


No comments:

Post a Comment