About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 30 August 2023

XissJewellery Rose Quartz Ring Holder Trio





I reviewed the single XissJewellery rose quartz crystal wand ring holder in the previous blog post. I also purchased the trio (£30). 

 The details/ measurements are exactly the same. The only difference is they are more of a traditional rose quartz pink colour. They almost glow in the sun! Rose quartz is the stone of love and is supposed to help release anxiety and reduce stress. I certainly feel happier looking at my rings beautifully presented on my bedside table! 

The customer service is great. My ring holders came package carefully in bubble wrap and a little cotton bag. I always treat these items with care as I broke one years ago by dropping it onto a pillow on its tip! 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment