About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Wednesday 30 August 2023

XissJewellery Single Rose Quartz Ring Holder


 I first reviewed a XissJewellery item way back in 2019 when I purchased the Flat rose quartz ring holder. I still use it but after seeing the wand/ tower version for £11 plus postage for one I decided to buy one to use as a blog prop. To recap XissJewellery is a Demi fine, contemporary everyday jewellery company. Their Jewellery  items are representative of the quiet luxury trend and fit between fine and fashion jewellery. They can be found on their own websiteNot on the High Street and, of course, Etsy. The rose quartz ring holders mirror this quiet luxury trend as they are minimalist, useful and a work of art. 

 All the ring holders are slightly different as they are a natural material. They measure between 50-60mm in height and fit rings that are L-P, but if you contact the seller she may be able to find one that fits a different ring size. The first one I purchased was almost clear, with a pink hue and swirls of white at the bottom. The paler the rose quartz the more expensive, rarer the piece, which I didn’t know. I have compared it with one of the trio I also purchased to show the difference in colour. 

I like that the holder is almost see though as when I am photographing rings I sometimes want to show the inside of the band. I will use the ring holder as both a decorative ornament and as prop and I would recommend the seller as the item was reasonably priced, safely packed and arrived quickly. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.








No comments:

Post a Comment