About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 19 August 2023

Review: Pisamonas UK Closed Toe Suede Sandals in Tan & Pink



As I only have size 2 feet I have great difficulty finding shoes, especially sandals that don’t look childish. I was looking online last summer and found Pisamonas UK, which is a Spanish brand that makes and sells shoes in a variety of styles which cross over in terms of adult/ child sizing and don’t look twee. As my toes aren’t fit to be seen in public I chose the closed toe suede sandal in both tan (35) and pink (34) as I was unsure which would fit me. I received them in a timely manner but as Summer in the North West UK was a wash out I never got to try them out. Even though this summer has also been WET, today was sunnier than it had been in ages  so I got try my new sandals out. 

The sandals have a non slip sole and are made from suede leather. There is an elastic back strap which is supposed to keep your foot secure. The tan pair, as they are half a size larger,  are more comfortable around the suede toe area. The back elastic needs to be taken in by my local cobbler and then they will fit perfectly. This pair allows room for my feet to swell in the heat. The pink pair are half a size smaller and are more snug. The elastic at the back needs to be taken in a tiny amount and then they will fit me perfectly. An adjustable back strap would have made these sandals perfect. There isn’t any arch support so I wouldn’t be able to walk as far as I can in say Birkenstocks but they are comfortable and I am pleased I purchased them. They are versatile shoes that can be worn at the beach or with a smart dress or cargo pants. 

I have made other purchases from Pisamonas but I would advise caution if you want to return them. Post Brexit returns are not cheap! They also have 3 for 2 offers every so often which are very good value. 

I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment