About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 12 January 2017

Chip Beaded Healing Gemstone Bracelets


I purchased these chip beaded semi precious healing bracelets from TheUniqueGemLady via Etsy UK. They cost £4 each and I could select what size I wanted, which for me was great as most bracelets are one size fits all, but if your wrists are only 5" they don't! I chose moonstone, Rose Quartz, labradorite and a chakra bracelet for this order as they are my favourite stones. 


They look quite delicate and are strung are elastic so are easy to get on and off, so that is a bonus as it cheers me up to put on some jewellery when I am not feeling that great. They look great on there own or stacked together and she has lots more in her shop if to want to keep adding to your collection. 

The customer service was great, she emailed me back within a few hours to confirm my order and I had my bracelets within 3 days. I think these bracelets are reasonable in price, look great and the customer service is excellent. 

I purchased these items myself and they are available from here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheUniqueGemLady

No comments:

Post a Comment