About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 18 March 2018

Sass & Belle Aiko Panda Kawaii Friends Night Light


The Sass & Belle Aiko Panda Kawaii Friends Night Light is £13 and it is adorable.  I purchased mine via ASOS but it is available from all Sass & Belle stockists and their own website.  The panda head measures 18.8x15x8cm and it needs 3x LR44 batteries to work (it comes with these already fitted).  It has an automatic shut off after 15 minutes which is great in case you go to sleep with it left on. The only difficulty I have with it is that as someone who has problems with their hands I find the on/off button hard to use as it is tiny! Other than that it is useful as it can keep me company at night when I keep waking up every few hours! There are lots of matching items in the panda range and they are all reasonable priced. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 
Available: here

No comments:

Post a Comment