About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 23 March 2018

Z for Accessorize: Rose Gold Semi Precious Stone & Chain Drop Earrings



Z for Accessorize Rose Gold Semi Precious Stone & Chain Drop Earrings are £12 (currently on sale for £9.60). They measure 1 1/2", are rose gold plated, have both a single tiny semi precious stone and cubic zirconia on each earring - just where the earring post is and have a butterfly fastening.  The chain fastens via a hoop which is hooked on to the earring post in front of the butterfly back.  They are very fiddly to both hook the chain in place and fasten the butterfly securely.  

These earrings had the potential to be my favourite earrings of all time. The rose gold and the chain makes them that little bit different to the thousands of earrings there are to choose from. They are elegant, eye catching, all the normal superlatives used to describe a great piece of jewellery, but the butterfly backings are too loose and fall off, making these earrings unwearable! I don't know if I got a faulty pair but I lost a backing the first time I put them on to try them out and even when I fasten the earrings on the tag the butterflies fall off, then the chain and finally they fall out of my ear. So a bit of a fail!


I purchased these earrings myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own.

They are available 

here  & Accessorize stores.



No comments:

Post a Comment