About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 3 March 2018

Primark: Brass & Glass Mirror Jewellery Box



This Primark Brass & Glass Mirror Jewellery Box retails for £7 and is great value. Measuring 6"(L)x 7" (W) x 3"(H), the largest compartment inside the box measures 7"x3" and the smaller  two compartments 3.5 x 3.5".  The bottom has a glass mirror.  It is very elegant.  The only small design flaw is the lack of a chain to prevent the lid opening to far back.  I like being able to see my jewellery in the box and have bought a few of these boxes as gifts for friends.

I purchased this item myself.

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a great present and a nice price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therefore, take a step and start the mirror business. Indeed, everybody has to have a mirror in the house to observe Mirror Boxes whether he is looking appropriate or not to step out of the home and for any other purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Additionally, there are some ways to perfectly Mirror Boxes pack and secure the mirrors before moving them from one place to another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it the most. You have really done great job by sharing the beautiful post. Thanks lot for the informative post. Learn more about custom mirror packaging boxes

    ReplyDelete