About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 5 January 2020

Paul and Joe Tinted Lipstick Refill In Globetrotting

As part of their Lipstick Wonderland Spring 2020 collection Paul & Joe Beaute released 3 new refillable lipstick cases (£7) and a new tinted lipstick refill in the shade Globetrotting 001 (£11 for 2.6g) which is supposed to react to the moisture in your lips to find the perfect pink shade.  






Globetrotting is a bright yellow shade cat’s head lipstick refill which will fit any of the new P&J refillable lipstick cases. The yellow lipstick reacts to the moisture in the wearer’s lips to create a pink hue that is unique to each wearer. I didn’t think this item was worth the money. I only got a very pale sheen that wasn’t even pink. I liked the colour on my arm swatch but the colour on my lips was very muted and disappointing. My lips, however, did feel hydrated and moisturised due to the inclusion of macadamia, orange and jojoba oils in the lipstick. 

The lipstick cases are, as usual, very cute. I collect them as pieces of art work and store them in glass jars. Any of the newer lipstick refills fit these cases.








I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in this blog are my own. 









14 comments:

  1. These look like some great shades. I might have to pick some up. I'll check out the site!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am crazy about the originality of this lipstick, its color and of course its very romantic packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love the packaging, and the shades are quite unique as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow lipstick is a color that I need to try. These cases are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! I often wonder how in the world people come up with this stuff. I do love the packaging and think that since the colors react to you personally that they would look great on anybody that tries it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome that you can refill these. Lovely shades too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's really cool that you can just refill! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Refillable lipstick case is an interesting concept. I am really sorry to hear that the lipstick that reacts to the moisture in your lips had a disappointing shade. It would have been great if it really worked.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color. And that mirror looks really nice as well. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love a good tinted lipstick! This one looks perfect for traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This lipstick really looks good! I love the old school design and vibe it has too. Certainly a must have for an old soul like me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cases are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love a picture of your collection - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color off your lipstick and I am happy to know that it is refillable.

    ReplyDelete