About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 13 January 2020

Review & # Win: Claudia Bradby Lyra Sterling Silver Wing Bracelet

I purchased this Claudia Bradby Lyra Wing Bracelet in their recent 65% off sale.  The bracelet arrived presented in a mini drawer presentation box with matching pouch. The bracelet is rhodium coated sterling silver, has a built in extender taking the length from 18.5 cm to 20cm and a single white pearl. The wing charm measures 25mm. The bracelet (and the entire Lyra range) design is inspired by Philip Pullman and his Dark Materials trilogy. Lyra is the name of the main character. The wing evolved as part of the bracelet design as Claudia imagined Pullman’s daemon conscience concept as a guardian angel with the wing being a talisman representing love, friendship and protection. 

I like this bracelet although sadly it is way to large for my thin wrists. The wing charm does not feel or look flimsy and the pearl charm adds that little bit extra without being over the top. The packaging is gorgeous and I like the drawer design as it can be used for travel or is compact enough that it will fit in to a larger jewellery box. 





Instagram competition post: Here 

Competition Rules: 
Competition opens on 14 January 2020
Competition closed on 1 February 2020
Competition is open worldwide 
This competition is in no way affiliated with Claudia Bradby 
Entrants must follow my instagram account and like the relevant post.
Entrants can earn extra entries by tagging friends and commenting on other insta posts. 



14 comments:


  1. This bracelet in its absolute simplicity is truly enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I will have to enter the giveaway. I really like the pearl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is amazing, super cute, love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing, what an awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that pearl! i am heading there now to enter the giveaway! Wish me luck, I really want to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I have a friend who does angel wings in most of her jewelry. I will show her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and dainty. I would definitely wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty and delicate! Love it
    !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is SO pretty! I just love dainty jewelry like that! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty bracelet. I love the delicate pearl. The wing could signify a loved ones passing too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just absolute pure beauty. No dramas no nothing but elegance. Definitely something not to miss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simplicity is a good key to accessories. Not a huge fan of overwhelming kinds of bracelettes. This is my type of jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a nice bracelet. I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete