About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 12 July 2021

Review: Tada & Toy Masa Elephant Hoops

 The Tada & Toy Masa Elephant Hoops are available as a pair in either recycled sterling silver (£95) or 18ct gold on recycled sterling silver (£105). The blue eyes are made from midnight blue cz stones. As I have mentioned in previous Tada & Toy are a philanthropic  demi fine jewellery company. 100% of the profits from the sale of these Masa Hoops (and the Saba Leopard Hoops) will be donated to the Aspinall foundation to help critically endangered animals. 
 The earrings arrived with free next day delivery. They arrived carefully packaged in Tada & Toy branded packaging. The hoop earrings measure 1.5cm and the elephants 1cm. The elephants are very detailed - I especially love the eyes, they look like they are watching you! Despite having grip/dexterity problems I didn’t find them particularly difficult to put in. The earrings feel comfortable to wear and the elephants don’t weigh the earlobe down. 

I enjoy wearing these earrings and would recommend them. I would love to wear them mismatched with the leopard hoops!


I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 



 

3 comments:

  1. Will make the perfect gifts - love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are beautiful Susan! I hope you that you love them. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. These earrings look really great! They would be perfect gift for a loved friend ☺️

    ReplyDelete