About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 9 July 2021

Review:Gardman Bird Stickers


 Over the past few years I have been encouraging birds back into my garden. I now have a pair of blackbirds, collared doves, starlings, tree crawlers, robins, blue tits and sparrows. Annoyingly the local council sold the leasehold to piece of woodland at the end of my road to a local estate agent who promptly chopped the trees down. Some were over 400 years old. This created the perfect environment for a sparrow hawk to move in and basically massacre fledglings and terrorise the birds. They now panic when they see it over head and have started to fly into windows. 

 To stop the bird strikes I bought two packs of Gardman bird stickers (£3.99) each from Amazon. There are 6 birds per packet and they can be stuck on either side of the window. They are easy to peel off and don’t leave any gluey residue on the glass. They can also be taken off and repositioned if the windows need cleaning. Since I put the stickers up I haven’t had any birds fly into the window which is great so I certainly recommend these if you are having similar problems with birds in your garden.


I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 







3 comments:

  1. These are such a great idea, I live watching the birds I'm the garden with my gran in the mornings as they come and eat from the bird feeds. Such a shame about the birds flying into windows, but glad you have something that's helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, I had no idea something like this was available. Thanks for sharing, I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete