About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Review: Couture Kingdom Pixar Toy Story White Gold Plated Charm Bracelet

 
I can’t believe that it’s the 25th anniversary of the release of the Pixar movie Toy Story! Couture Kingdom have released a 25th Anniversary collection. I have bought several pieces to review, keep or give away in various competitions. The first piece I bought is the Toy Story White Gold Plated Charm Bracelet (£39). There are several charms: Mr Potato Head; Rex; Hamm; Slinky and a Green Army Man. Most of the charms are cute but I wish they had stuck with either white gold or coloured charms. Mr Potato Head loses his features in certain lights and just looks like a silver blob whereas Rex and Hamm are instantly identifiable.  I also wish they that they could be unclipped and worn as necklaces as Slinky is my favourite and would look great on his own as a delicate necklace charm. The bracelet is easy to put on as it fastens with a lobster clasp and there is an extender chain with an Alien/25th Anniversary charm attached. The chain links are chunky and I think that it would be possible to attach other Disney charms to it. The bracelet is presented in Disney Couture packaging and would make a great Christmas present for any Pixar/ Toy Story fan. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Disney. Toy Story is great, I love Rex he's my favourite. Love this it's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete