About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 7 November 2020

Review: Disneyland Paris Nala and Simba Globe Hanging Ornament

I purchased the Nala and Simba Hanging Ornament (£12.99) when I visited Disneyland Paris two years ago (I bought this one to use as a prize via ShopDisney UK). The only change is the swing tag which is now the new version. Simba is patting a blue bug whilst Nala looks on. They are encased in a semi globe which has a flat base so it can either be free standing or hung from the chiffon hanging loop. It measures 10x9cm. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


2 comments:

  1. Yes I saw this one on twitter. It's looks so lovely. I love the Lion King especially seeing it at the West End. Nothing beats that first moment when they all walk down the aisles.

    ReplyDelete