About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 20 November 2020

Review: Gisela Graham Butterfly Birdcage Decoration


This Gisela Graham Bird Cage with Butterfly and Rose Decoration  (£8.95) makes not only an elegant and timeless festive decoration but also a great blogger prop for displaying earring or used as part of a back drop. Measuring 10x5x5cm, the ornament can either be free standing or hung from the fine gold twine. There is a butterfly and rose sat on top of the bird cage. I will use mine as a display for earrings and small pieces of jewellery as the bird cage looks so elegant with the butterfly suspended from the top with the rose.

                 




 

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is rather different. I love it. Looks beautiful and like you say a perfect prop for photos.

    ReplyDelete