About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 7 November 2020

Review: Disneyland Paris 101 Dalmations Glass Globe Hanging Ornament

 
The Disneyland Paris 101 Dalmations Glass Globe Ornament (£12.99) is one of my favourite ornaments of all time. The ornament features Patch and Lucky sitting in front of and on a tv.  I love that the tv shows a very majestic German Shepard dog and Licky has the remote in his mouth! The tv is glittery. The ornament can be free standing or hung up. The ornament measures 10x8x8cm and the globe is fragile as it is glass. I wish the globe was made from a clear resin or plastic base as one hard knock and it is smashed. I do like that Disneyland Paris exclusive is stamped on the base of the ornament. The swing/ gift tag is the new style Studio themed card. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

2 comments:

  1. My collection will look amazing with this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I am loving your Disney decorations.

    ReplyDelete