About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 7 November 2020

Review: Disneyland Paris The Aristocats Glass Globe Hanging Ornament



 
I purchased my Aristocats Glass Globe Hanging Ornament (£12.99) when I visited DLP, this on will be used as a prize during my Twitter Christmas hourly  competition.  This ornament features Toulouse and Berlioz sitting on and next to a gramophone player. There are tiny glitter musical notes painted onto the outside of the glass globe. The ornament measures 10x8x8cm. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


2 comments:

  1. I saw this on twitter It's beautiful. I absolutely love Aristocats. My daughter has the middle name Marie, and my other daughter has the name Amelia from the goose.

    ReplyDelete