About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 7 November 2020

Review: Disneyland Paris Lady and the Tramp Glass Globe Hanging Ornament

 I love the animal themed Disney/ Sketchbook hanging ornaments and this one has certainly caught Lady and the Tramp’s expressions as the eat spaghetti gazing into each other’s eyes! The ornament measures 10x8x8cm and has a base so can be placed on a shelf or hung from the loop. It is a DLP exclusive. 

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

2 comments:

  1. Will be adding to my collection soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love Disney. This is so beautiful. Every year I buy a Christmas ornament from Disney. Never seen any of the exclusives so this is lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete