About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 7 November 2020

Review: Disney Store Cinderella Hanging Ornament

 
The Disney Store Cinderella Hanging Ornament is £13. Made from resin, with the silver tone 2020 charm, the ornament measures 8.5x7x10cm.  Cinderella sits beside her iconic glass slipper. This hanging ornament can be either free standing or hung from the chiffon hanging loop. I do prefer the animal themed hanging ornaments but I do appreciate the detail that has gone on to this ornament. The Cinderella book that provides her background is amazing and overall the ornament looks as though it cost more than £13. 

2 comments:

  1. I have a variety of both animal and princess ornaments. This has so much beautiful detail to it. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete