About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 14 November 2021

Bookmask Face Coverings

Although face masks are no longer mandatory in England, as a clinically vulnerable person I still wear one when I go out. I have amassed quite a collection but I decided I wanted a grown up non Disney one and of course a few more Disney ones as well. 

 

I purchased all three masks from Bookmasks, an Etsy seller. The sky blue and white peacock face covering is my grown up mask. The ear elastic has a plastic toggle so it is easy to adjust and comfortable to wear. The material is soft and doesn’t rub under my glasses. I also purchased a Toy Story and a Care Bear mask. They both have the same toggles as the peacock one and the material has  been carefully cut so the design isn’t spoilt. All three cost £4.99 each.  They are available in either standard or child size. 



I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 



2 comments: