About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Thursday 11 November 2021

Review: Disney Princess Yellow Gold-Plated Beauty & the Beast Belle Message Bangle



I got the Disney Belle 14k yellow gold plated message bangle as a GWP with an order I made at CoutureKingdom.com.  I recently was looking through my jewellery box to sort out what hadn’t been worn and would be used as part of my Disney jewellery/ hanging ornament competitions that I will be running over Christmas on both my Instagram and Twitter accounts and I realised that I hadn’t worn this bangle. 

 The bangle is very beautiful. It is a high shine, bright yellow 14k gold plate. It has Belle’s signature engraved on the inside of the bangle and “adventure is waiting for you” on the outside. It is presented in a Disney/Couture Kingdom gift box and is part their Princess Collection. It has a hinge clasp and the width of the bangle is 55mm. 

 I love the inspirational message and the look of the bangle but I find the hinge clasp very difficult to open close. I found it got easy to do as I was taking it on and off for photos but the struggle I had with the closure puts me off from wearing it. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 







3 comments:

  1. That bangle is lovely and I have someone in my life who would love it!. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete