About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 November 2021

Review: Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser

The Pixi Rose Cream Cleanser is 135 ml for £18. I purchased this cream cleanser as I haven’t used this type of cleanser before - I have always used balms - and I wanted to see if it would be gentler on my skin which is suffering with Winter damage.

This cleaner is a gentle nourishing cleanser, combining avocado and Rose to nourish and condition and chamomile and aloe vera to calm and smooth the skin, leaving it looking fresh and feeling comfortable. 

The cream cleanser is easy to dispense out of a hygienic squeezy tube. I applied a 10p size amount to my face and massaged it in. I then removed the cleanser with a warm damp face cloth and the used my hands dipped in water for a final rinse. I found that it did gently remove makeup and impurities. I did not have to do a double cleanse for my skin to look and feel clean. The Rose smell, just as with the cream, smells very relaxing and Spa like. My skin didn’t feel tight after using the cleanser and I noticed that after a few uses the redness around my nose wasn’t as glaringly Rudolph like! 

I enjoyed using the cleanser and will continue to do so. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own. 





5 comments:

  1. Great post! I've heard a lot about this cleanser and I'd love to try it out. Thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know if this cleanser is available here in Canada, but it’s sounds like I need to try and find it! Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how gentle and effective this looks on the skin, combined with a delicious smell!

    ReplyDelete