About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Friday 26 November 2021

Review: Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream



My skin is normally combination/greasy but during a cold and wet Autumn I suddenly developed dry patches around my nose. I wanted a richer cream than my normal one so I went to look at the Pixi web site as I enjoy using their Glow tonic when my skin needs refreshing. 

The Rose Ceramide Cream is £24 (50 ml) which isn’t particularly cheap but if you want to try the Rose range out there is a set, Pixi Rose Beauty in a Bag (£20 on Look Fantastic), which consists of makeup melting cloths, Rose Cream Cleanser (10 ml), Rose Tonic (40 ml) and Rose Ceramide Cream (15 ml). 

The Ceramide Cream is an ultra rich cream which is is infused with Ceramides to time release moisture and Rose Oil to replenish, nourish and hydrate the skin, making it feel more supple and look healthier. Probiotics protect and balance the skin whilst Antioxidant botanicals help to improve skin elasticity and protect it against environmental aggressors. 

I like using this cream because most importantly it isn’t tested on animals and it quickly sinks into the skin. The cream doesn’t leave a greasy film on the skin or any residue which could interfere with any makeup I apply afterwards. The Rose scent isn’t overpowering but is a gentle relaxing aroma. I found the cream calmed and hydrated my skin, solving my Winter skin issues.  The cream is in a hygienic squeezy tube so the product is easy to dispense with no worry that it will break or leak. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 


7 comments:

  1. I see a lot online about the Pixi range so I was interested to see what you experience was of this brand. I love that they are not tested on animals - that is a win from me! Thank you for sharing.

    Lauren - bournemouthgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...... Now Pixie has a rose range. This is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried this product before, looks great. Love the fact that it comes in a tube. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to try more Pixi beauty products! It looks super nice.


    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! I need something for my winter skin issues too. Maybe I will try this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pixie range - leaves my skin looking fresh and radiant

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sends link to my personal Santa*

    ReplyDelete