About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Review: Disney Store Lock, Shock and Barrel Hanging Ornament

I’m not really a fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas, I prefer my Disney merchandise to be cute and cuddly! I purchased the Lock, Stock and Barrel Hanging Ornament to use as one of my Christmas ornament prizes, so here are my thoughts on it.



The ornament is beautifully made and very detailed. It can be hung up or displayed as a free standing piece. At £15 it is now one of the cheaper hanging ornaments so if you are looking for a reasonably priced gift this may fit your budget. It measures 13x8x8cm so it would look great sat on the mantel piece or windowsill all the year round. It is made from resin so it is slightly more substantial than the glass ornaments although the hat or tail could get broken if it gets knocked or dropped.

The Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments aren’t for me, I prefer the musical ones, the aristocats etc. I do see why this film has a cult following and this ornament would make a great gift for anyone who collects this merchandise. 

I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 




2 comments: