About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 30 January 2022

Book Review: Meet Me in Tahiti by Georgia Toffolo

 

This is the third book in the 'Meet Me In...' series by Georgia Toffolo. they can be read as stand a lone novels.

Zoe is a travel reporter who travels the world. After an accident when she was 18 years old, Zoe is confined to a wheelchair.  Her disability/ wheelchair have not prevented  her from doing what she wants and becoming a very successful travel writer. Her parents are, however, helicopter parents and do tend to smother her. When Zoe arrives in a new resort in Tahiti, she comes face to face with her past, as her ex Finn owns the resort and they must deal with feelings that go back a long way before they can move forward with their lives. 

I enjoyed the plot line, the writing style and the fact the the storyline didn’t focus on Zoe’s disability. 


I was gifted this book by Mills & Boon in exchange for a honest review #millsandbooninsider


No comments:

Post a Comment